The chemicals you need to kick to the curb and why!
I went into a long rant on YouTube about how marketers and companies are brilliant in not being entirely transparent about the ingredients used. QUESTION everything please. This is my only request to you!
In my video, I also talked about the connection between all of that and going back to school. #sorrybutnotsorry if I offended anyone.
Here is the list of chemicals for you to watch out for:
1. Mineral Oil – Clogs pores, skin cancer.
Found in – Petrolatum, Petroleum jelly, shampoo, baby oil
2. Phalates – Its a chemical to make plastic flexible.
Found in – Food packaging , lotion, cleaners, nail polish, glue
3. Parabens – effective but highly damaging preservative.
Found in – cosmetics, baths, body products, shampoo, conditioners
4. Urea – Preservative but it releases formaldehyde which is known to cause cancer.
Found in – baby products
5. Talc – causes ovarian cancer and endocrine disruptor.
Found in – cosmetics, baby products and feminine powder
6. Fragrance – a term to represent 1000’s of toxic chemicals. Causes coughing, skin irritation, headaches, nausea.
Found in – scented candles, perfumes, lotions, bath and body products
7. Fluoride – controversial. My opinion – avoid it.
Found in – toothpastes
8. PABA – family of oxybenzone – releases toxins.
Found in – Sunscreen
You want a 100% guarantee that the products you’re using will NOT contain any of these toxic ingredients —–MAKE your own using the YL oils (hit me up for recipes) or BUY Young Living products.
What Do I Do Now?
Make a list of all the things you are using at home. Find the corresponding products by logging into your account. Don’t have an account yet? I would be happy to help lead you in your oily journey.
Click Here to purchase your Young Living Starter Kit.
Want to watch the video I made about this? Check it out here!
Don’t Miss Out!
My FREE e-book on everything you need to know about essential oils and how they can support your health and wellness will be launching soon!
Click HERE to subscribe and you will be the first to know when my e-book launches!